Through its series of retro-style lamps, the design house Opis Technology brings to your home the comfort it deserves. Series 2 ceiling lamps fit into almost every room inside the house (bedroom, living room, kitchen, hallway). You only need a ceiling height of at least 2.5 meters and you should make sure that the colors of the surroundings harmonize well with the respective color of the natural wood of the lamp. The curved wooden parts create an intriguing contrast with the light from the lamp as soon as you switch it on. This is certainly not your average hanging lamp, but one that radiates comfort and is pleasing to the eye.
Assembly is easy and the lamps come with all the necessary components for assembly. After assembly, you can use any lamp with an E27 socket (up to 40 watts, lamp not included).
And should you ever need help, there is Opis technical support. Just tell us your question.
- AN EYE-CATCHER: The gently curved lines of your new lamp catch the eye. Inspire your guests and yourself.
- EASY TO ASSEMBLE: This lamp snaps together like a simple 3D puzzle. Assembly is easy, quick and fun. Don't you want to start right away?
- WOOD: The natural plywood used is lightweight, durable and easy to maintain. Don't worry about your lamp. Just enjoy them.
- E27 FITTING: You can use standard bulbs (not included) with this lamp. There is no fear of missing parts.
- UNIQUE DESIGN: Tired of unimaginative, ordinary things? Opis Technology lamps are refreshing retro design experiences. Pamper yourself.
Opis Technology lamp types
With Opis Technology's retro lamps, quality wins over quantity. In order to be able to provide you with special, high-quality and fascinating designs, we limit ourselves to a few selected models.
- PL: PL stands for hanging lamps, i.e. lamps that are attached to the ceiling with a chain or something similar.
- TL: TL includes all table lamps.
- FL: FL denotes floor lamps for positioning on the floor.
- Opis Series 2 wooden hanging lamp
- All components for ceiling mounting
- Flyer with assembly instructions