Opis Caesar from the Julius Caesar series
(Model code: M4 - Materials: Zebrano/Marble)
Natural wood meets natural stone in this men's watch from Opis Technology.
The strap and case of the Opis Caesar are made from oiled hardwood that retains its natural texture. The 90° positions for the 12, 3, 9 and the Opis Technology logo in place of the 6 are engraved in a wooden ring on the outer part of the dial. The dial itself is made of polished stone. This choice of material creates a contrast to the surrounding wood, which still looks natural to the eye, since these are two natural materials.
The watch is larger than the average wristwatch, the dial is protected by convex hardened mineral glass, and each line is kept aesthetically so simple that it's sure to draw pleasant attention.
Opis watches make you stand out from the crowd, not because they are flashy, but because they are calm and natural.
- LIGHTWEIGHT AND NATURAL: The Opis Caesar wooden watch is so light you won't notice you're wearing it. Treat your wrist.
- PERFECT SIZE: Shorten or lengthen the bracelet for a perfect fit. The tools required for this are included.
- WOOD AND STONE: Blue Lapis Lazuli against the contrast of Black Sandalwood or Black Marble combined with Striped Zebrano Wood. You have the choice.
- ON TIME: The movement of this watch is accurate. If you're still running late, chances are you were distracted from the hands by the impressive wood grain.
- GERMAN SERVICE: Opis Technology is there for you if you have any questions or problems. Just let us know what we can do for you.
scope of delivery
- Opis Caesar hardwood wristwatch
- Tool for shortening / lengthening (additional bracelet parts must be purchased separately) of the bracelet
- quick start Guide
- Length: 20cm
- Width: 42mm
- Depth: 16mm
- Weight: 60 grams